FULL - NO SPACE REMAINING
The February meeting of our Business Leaders' Forum will address the following:
Visibility & Relevance: How can environmental consulting firms improve their visibility and relevance at a time when sustainability issues are becoming mainstream?
We will also present some of the latest Environment Analyst market insights and research findings.
- Debate: 3pm-6pm
- Drinks reception: 6pm-7.30pm
- Wood, 23rd floor, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LQ
- Julian Rose, Managing Director & Cofounder, Environment Analyst
- Alex Ferguson, Managing Director, Delta Simons
- Cath Greaves, Sector Managing Director – ES&I, Arcadis
These peer-to-peer roundtable meetings are exclusive to Environment Analyst corporate members and special guests. The objectives are to share knowledge, benchmark, make valuable connections and discuss critical business management, growth and innovation issues. The last meeting attracted leaders from 20 environmental and sustainability advisory businesses.
Places are reserved for senior business leaders and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Maximum 25 people.
This meeting is supported by the following members of our
Partner Advisory Board:
We are also hosting Business Leaders' Forum meetings on the following dates: