- Our aim is to help customers develop a deeper understanding of how environmental, market and policy issues affect business opportunities and investment decisions.
- We provide market intelligence and insight regarding the environmental services sector, bringing business leaders and practitioners together in peer-to-peer networks and sharing news and insight on the environmental agenda and associated market, policy and technical developments.
- Global Market Intelligence Service: insight and market data concerning the top global players in environmental consultancy. News, competitor profiles and market analysis.
- UK Market Intelligence Service: in-depth analysis of the UK environmental consultancy sector and the main firms who practise within it.
- Development + Infrastructure Service: news and in-depth reports on environmental issues affecting development in the UK including brownfield regeneration, contaminated land, environmental planning, ecology, flooding and sustainable building.
- Networking and professional development: We also run the must-attend Brownfield Briefing Awards, and an impressive series of conferences and webinars in the fields of environmental business, infrastructure, development, brownfield regeneration and contaminated land.
Contact us to see how Environment Analyst Ltd could benefit your company.