Environment Analyst and Flood Briefing are pleased to announce this free webinar in collaboration with Landmark.
The webinar will cover:
- Background to Planning Policy
- What is the purpose of Flood Risk Planning Policy
- Why is it an issue for Architects to consider
When are FRA’s required
- When do you need to carry out Flood Risk Assessments?
- Flood Zones & Vulnerability Classification
- Sequential & Exception Testing
What FRA’s include
- What should they cover?
- Accounting for Climate Change
- What are likely recommendations of a FRA?
- Argyll Costings
The webinar will be hour one long including time for Q&A.
Tom Telford BSc (Hons) Geog, Account Director, Landmark
Jake Hawkey, Consultancy Manager, Landmark
In partnership with: