About the conference...
This highly popular annual event will update you on the current planning and regulatory backdrop for brownfield land development in Scotland, as well as providing practical solutions to many of the current challenges faced when risk assessing and remediating contaminated and derelict land.
Bringing together contaminated land officers and environmental health officers in local councils, regulatory agencies, brownfield consultants and contractors for one information-packed day, this event provides an opportunity to share first-hand experiences and solutions to many contaminated land and groundwater challenges. The topical agenda, combined with extensive networking and discussion opportunities, and a focused exhibition, will ensure you make the most of your time out of the office, returning with actionable guidance specifically applicable to the management of brownfield land in Scotland.
*To read Environmental Protection Scotland's write up of the conference please click here*.
Who should attend?
This conference is suitable for all those with an interest in contaminated land including local councils, consultancies, researchers and government agencies.
- Practical advice - Learn from 10 specialist presentations. Get insight into new strategies, innovations and techniques to tackle your most pressing challenges faced when risk assessing and remediating contaminated and derelict land. Protect your company from liability by staying current with the latest changes in legislation.
- Case studies - Learn from hands-on experience in a series of case studies which will provide technical guidance and practical frameworks. You will come away with best practices that you can apply immediately within your organisation.
- Share and engage - Find out what your competitors and peers are doing, not doing, contemplating and committing to.
- Networking - Meet and mingle with over 100 professionals in your sector. Whether you want to have a 1-on-1 with a speaker, raise your profile, attract new clients or simply catch up with peers, Groundwater 2019 provides invaluable networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- CPD accredited - This event is CPD certified.
Exhibiting and sponsorship
Sponsoring or exhibiting at Brownfield Land Scotland 2019 provides you with an excellent opportunity to connect with respected members of the environmental sector, to build brand awareness and show your company’s support and affiliation for the contaminated land sector in Scotland.
Our events attract many key audience segments and provide an engaging platform for you to reach clients and potential employees.
To learn more about the full range of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities call +44 (0)203 637 2191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED