The 15th annual Brownfield Risk and Remediation conference takes place on 27 September 2018 in London.
Join regulators, consultants, remediation contractors and other industry experts working across the whole of the brownfield sector to discuss a wide range of issues associated with contaminated land risk assessment and remediation.
At this successful annual event you will benefit from hearing regulatory updates and sharing first-hand experiences with your peers, enabling you to develop practical and cost-effective solutions to current remediation challenges.
The Brownfield Risk and Remediation 2018 programme has been fully researched and updated with the industry to ensure it will provide you with an in-depth and up-to-the minute analysis of the key challenges currently facing you.
Key sessions include:
- Environment Agency update: Outlining the implications of changes to waste management regulations for brownfield development projects
- Legal Update: Understanding the change scope for contaminated land risk assessment and remediation practices
- NQMS for Land Contamination Management
- Helping developers and builders of small brownfield sites and contaminated land
- Hydrocarbon Plume Characterisation & Remediation in Densely Abstracted Chalk Aquifer
- Case Study: The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Case Study: Intelligent integration of innovative geotechnical and environmental solutions allows development on a site impacted by galligu and petroleum hydrocarbons
- Case study: Managing the risk of mining legacy for 21st century development
For local authority bookings and for group rates please call +44(0) 203 637 2191 or email email@example.com
Brownfield Briefing is inviting appropriate sponsors and exhibitors to this event and, in doing so, to benefit from a complete promotional package in the lead up to the live event itself. To learn more about the full range of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities at this conference, download the 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Pack here, call +44 (0)203 637 2191, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.