For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 1 must also demonstrate:
Planning and conduct of site investigations, conceptual modelling, or development of remediation strategy which both demonstrates best practice and provides a sound basis for remediation, verification and subsequent use or development of a brownfield site.
Entries are now closed.