Category 8. Best Urban Regeneration
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 1 must also demonstrate:
Multidisciplinary team delivery of sustainable regeneration of a brownfield site with real positive economic, environmental or social impact.
Entries are now closed.