Category 7: Best Re-use of Materials
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 7 must also demonstrate:
Sustainable and beneficial material re-use in a brownfield remediation and/or development project. Quantification is expected, as is demonstration of compliance with legislation, guidance and Codes of Practice.
Entries are now closed.