Category 5: Best Remediation of a Smaller Site
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 5 must also demonstrate:
Effective approach and exemplary use of appropriate techniques in the remediation of a smaller brownfield site. As a guide, entries for this category should be for remediation projects < £0.5M value and sites < 0,5ha.
The Award will be to a single organisation - Entrants may acknowledge and include names or logos for clients, partners and fellow practitioners in their entry if they wish, however only the Entrant will be named on the Award.