Category 4: Best Application of Remediation Technologies
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 4 must also demonstrate:
Effective use of appropriate ex-situ or in-situ remediation technologies, whether alone or in combination, on a brownfield site.
Entries are now closed.