Category 13: Project of the Year
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 13 must also demonstrate:
A truly noteworthy exemplar brownfield project in terms of scale, complexity, strategic importance or community impact.
Entries are now closed.