Category 10. Best Public Sector/Not For Profit Led Project
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 10 must also demonstrate:
Excellence in any aspect of brownfield remediation or development where the project is led by a public sector or not for profit organisation.
The Award will be to a single organisation - Entrants may acknowledge and include names or logos for clients, partners and fellow practitioners in their entry if they wish, however only the Entrant will be named on the Award.