Category 3: Best Public Engagement and Participation
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 3 must also demonstrate:
Effective raising of the profile of brownfield development with all stakeholders and encouragement of community participation in the shaping of brownfield projects.
Entries are now closed.