Category 2: Best Scientific/Technical/Digital Advance
For Categories 1-13 the Award will go to the entry that in the view of the judges best demonstrates:
• High standard of presentation and fit to category
• Notable innovation or exemplary best practice
• Cost effectiveness
• Compliance with legislation, codes and guidance
• Effective public/stakeholder engagement
• Real environmental/economic/social benefit
• A robust, sustainable and defensible solution
Category 2 must also demonstrate:
A genuine science or technology-based breakthrough in procedures and processes for any aspect of brownfield land assessment, remediation and development. Must demonstrate broad potential impact and value.
The Award will be to a single organisation - Entrants may acknowledge and include names or logos for clients, partners and fellow practitioners in their entry if they wish, however only the Entrant will be named on the Award.