Organiser: Environment Analyst / Brownfield Briefing
We're excited to announce Brownfield Investigation and Remediation 2019, which will be taking place on 9 October in London. This conference will join together our previous Site Investigation and Risk and Remediation events, offering delegates regulatory updates, insights into current site investigation works and cost-effective solutions to contaminated land risk assessment and remediation challenges.
Brownfield Investigation and Remediation 2019 will provide the brownfield sector with a streamed conference programme, which will focus specifically on site investigation and risk and remediation, bringing the field together with keynote plenaries, invaluable networking time and an exhibition area showcasing those at the forefront of the contaminated land industry.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- NPPF 2018: a new approach to viability
- In-Situ remediation
- Panel debate: translating your risk assessment (SI) into a pragmatic and achievable remediation strategy
- Financing brownfield redevelopment
- The significance of the geological model
- Land contamination risk management
- Brownfield ground risk calculator
- Redevelopment of brownfield and contaminated sites: the ISCOSSM technology
- DNAPL and dissolved phase mixed chlorinated solvent contamination