Implementing Effective Strategies for Brownfield and Contaminated Land
We are excited to announce a brand new conference, Waste Management 2019, which will take place on 21 May at the Holiday Inn London.
This new event, requested by delegates, will explore issues such as:
- Waste regulation and the construction industry: the regulators’ update
- AGS guidance on waste classification for soils: review and update
- Dealing with asbestos in soil, made ground and construction waste
- Reclaiming landfills for development: including the practicality of landfill redevelopment, how the regulatory regime has developed to accommodate this, and how industry can be proactive in ensuring such developments are successful and ‘safe’ in the future
- Case study: waterside drive
- Coastal landfills: dealing with leaching of contaminated material
- Satellite based ground motion surveys for environmental safety and security
Who should attend?
Aimed at landowners, developers, regulators, solicitors, consultants and contractors, this one day conference will equip you with the knowledge and tools to ensure that your waste practices adhere to new legislation, and ensure you have a comprehensive overview of the changes being made and any potential implications.
If you have any suggestions for topics to be discussed or are involved in a waste management project that you’d like to present at the conference, please get in touch with Matthew Abbott by emailing email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Waste Management 2019?
Waste Management 2019 is the perfect opportunity to meet with a whole range of potential new clients, as well as meeting with existing customers.
For more information on the full range of sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities we offer call +44 (0)203 637 2191, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or download our exhibitor and sponsor pack here.
This event is CPD certified.