THE LONDON TRAINING COURSE IS NOW SOLD OUT!
WE STILL HAVE PLACES AVAILBLE ON OUR MANCHESTER TRAINING COURSE - TO BOOK CLICK HERE.
Environment Analyst have partnered with renowned EIA expert Josh Fothergill (FIEMA, CEnv) to develop a half-day EIA Significance Training course to refresh your knowledge, develop your understanding and provide you with practical tools to make your EIA work more successful for both clients and the environment.
This practical half-day interactive training workshop builds upon the insight and learning Josh has provided around various challenging areas of EIA practice across the on-going EIA webinar series. The session will provide core EIA training that focusses on enhancing your understanding of significance and how to provide efficient evidence of your findings can improve quality, manage risk and help stick to budget.
The workshop will bring practitioners and planners together to share insights, leading delegates to develop a deeper understanding of how the approach taken to defining and evaluating significance shapes the quality and costs of the EIA delivered.
We have scheduled two training workshops to be held on the afternoons of:
- Monday 25 March in London, and
- Thursday 16 May in Manchester
Timings: 13:30 -16:30 (Arrival at 13:00)
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at consultants and planners working in the EIA field across the UK. The course assumes all delegates have a working understanding of the EIA process; as such, it may not be suitable for absolute novices.
The course would be ideal for:
- Early to mid-career EIA / environmental topic consultants to provide practical training that builds upon your experience to date.
- Senior professionals seeking a refresher on EIA significance to help refresh their consultancies approach.
- Developers, planners and statutory consultees who are seeking insight into this crucial area of EIA practice.
- Improve your ability to recognise the challenges around EIA significance and the impact this has on assessment quality and value;
- Enhance your understanding of the real-world barriers that hold back improved performance and practical insight into how to overcome them; and
- Get practical advice and tips around improving their approach to EIA significance that can be immediately applied onto existing projects.
Book 2 delegates and get one delegate place free.
*Premium members of Environment Analyst's Development+Infrastructure Service or Market Intelligence Service.
Speaker: Josh Fothergill
Josh has expertise and experience across impact assessment, capacity building, sustainable resource management and integrating sustainability in business, spending much of the last decade as Policy Lead at IEMA - the professional body for cross-cutting environmental and sustainability management.
Josh is particularly adept at solving complex problems and providing respected Professionally, Josh is Coordinator of Scotland's annual EIA Community Conference, on Transform Magazine's editorial board and a Steering Group member for both IEMA's Impact Assessment Network and its Global Environmental & Social Assessment Group. He is a former Chair of the IAIA's Ireland & UK Branch and has helped organised multiple IAIA symposia.
In partnership with: