This popular event is returning for its 2nd year, offering delegates new research and policy updates, cutting edge case studies providing practical insights to current projects, Q&A sessions with our panel of expert speakers and invaluable networking opportunities. Together, these will ensure delegates leave with the latest knowledge, tools and techniques to address their ground gas challenges.
Delegates from last year's conference said:
- 'Very informative and a great update on the current market' - Delta Membrane Systems Ltd
- 'The highlight of the day was the ability to network and talk to people who are experts in the field' - Wardell Armstrong
- 'The topics covered highlighted significant issues in the industry' - ST Consult
- 'Inspiring, informative day. Good range of speakers. Lots of knowledge on the subject highlighted on the day' - Sweco Environment
- 'The event was very well organised, the topic is fascinating and the presentations were very interesting' - Slough Borough Council
Who should attend?
This conference is suitable for all those with an interest in ground gas, including regulators, consultants, remediation contractors and other industry experts with a specific focus on ground gas assessment, verification, validation and protection.
- Practical advice - Learn from specialist presentations delivered by the leading lights of the sector. Get insight into new strategies, innovations and techniques to tackle your most pressing ground gas challenges. Protect your company from liability by staying current with the latest changes in legislation;
- Case studies - Learn from hands-on experience in a series of case studies which will provide technical guidance and practical frameworks. You will come away with best practices that you can apply immediately within your organisation;
- Share and engage - Find out what your competitors and peers are doing, not doing, contemplating and committing to; and
- Networking - Meet and mingle with over 70 professionals in your sector. Whether you want to have a 1-on-1 with a speaker, raise your profile, attract new clients or simply catch up with peers, Ground Gas 2019 provides an unmissable networking and knowledge sharing opportunity.
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED