Brownfield and Contaminated Land 2019 is returning to Belfast on 1st May and will bring you the most important and up-to-date information on innovative techniques for the risk assessment and remediation of contaminated land and groundwater, as well as strategies to deliver effective brownfield development within revised planning and policy frameworks in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
A topical agenda, combined with extensive networking and discussion opportunities and a focused exhibition, will ensure you make the most of your time out of the office, returning with actionable strategies and valuable guidance to help deal with key contamination and brownfield development challenges on both sides of the border.
Delegates from last year's conference said:
- 'Excellent range of speakers, good networking area and opportunities, and useful displays' - Red Rock Geoscience Ltd
- 'Well organised, good and relevant content, NI and ROI specific' - RPS
- 'Very relevant presentations' - NIEA
- 'Good opportunity to meet experts in brownfield management' - Queen's University
Who should attend?
This conference is suitable for all those with an interest in contaminated land including Environmental Consultants, Environmental Health Officers, Contaminated Land Officers, Planning Officers, Scientists / Scientific Officers, Engineers, Land Quality / Land Remediation Managers.
- Practical advice - Hear from expert speakers in the industry. Get insight into new strategies, innovations and techniques to tackle your most pressing contaminated land challenges.
- Case studies - Learn from hands-on experience in a series of case studies which will demonstrate practical implementation of technical guidance. You will come away with examples of best practice that you can apply to your own projects.
- Share and engage - Find out what your competitors and peers are doing, not doing, contemplating and committing to.
- Networking - Meet and mingle with professionals in your sector. Whether you want to have a 1-on-1 with a speaker, raise your profile, attract new clients or simply catch up with peers, Brownfield & Contaminated Land 2019 provides invaluable networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- CPD accredited - This event is CPD certified.
|Local authority subscribers*||£99|
If you are a local authority or other public organisation please email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 637 2191 to book your discounted place.
Prices exclude VAT.
Exhibiting and sponsorship
Sponsoring or exhibiting at Brownfield & Contaminated Land 2019 provides you with an excellent opportunity to connect with respected members of the environmental sector, to build brand awareness and show your company’s support and affiliation for the contaminated land sector across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Our events attract many key audience segments and provide an engaging platform for you to reach clients and potential employees.
To learn more about the full range of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities call +44 (0)203 637 2191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED