About the conference...
This popular annual event will once again offer a balanced mix of practical case studies, new research, and policy updates, combined with interactive Q&A sessions and networking opportunities. Together, these will provide you with the latest knowledge, tools and techniques to address your most pertinent groundwater challenges.
Who should attend?
This conference is suitable for all those with an interest in groundwater including local councils, consultancies, researchers and government agencies.
- Practical advice - Learn from 12 specialist presentations. Get insight into new strategies, innovations and techniques to tackle your most pressing groundwater challenges. Protect your company from liability by staying current with the latest changes in legislation.
- Case studies - Learn from hands-on experience in a series of case studies which will provide technical guidance and practical frameworks. You will come away with best practices that you can apply immediately within your organisation.
- Share and engage - Find out what your competitors and peers are doing, not doing, contemplating and committing to.
- Networking - Meet and mingle with over 70 professionals in your sector. Whether you want to have a 1-on-1 with a speaker, raise your profile, attract new clients or simply catch up with peers, Groundwater 2019 provides invaluable networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- CPD accredited - This event is CPD certified.
Exhibiting and sponsorship
Sponsoring or exhibiting at Groundwater 2019 provides you with an excellent opportunity to connect with respected members of the environmental sector, to build brand awareness and show your company’s support and affiliation for the groundwater sector.
Our events reach many key audience segments and provide an engaging platform for you to reach clients and potential employees.
To learn more about the full range of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities call +44 (0)203 637 2191 or email email@example.com.
|Local authority subscribers*||£99|
Early-bird price valid until 6 February 2019.
*If you are a local authority or other public organisation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 637 2191 to book your discounted place.
If you are involved in an innovative groundwater project that you would like to propose as a case study at this event, please get in touch with Amanda email@example.com
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED