On the last day before the summer break, the government published an updated version of the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF2018) for England.
- Focuses on house building
- Partly addresses the interim recommendations of the Letwin review
- Affects the weight given to neighbourhood plans
- Seeks to embed good design to accelerate house building
- Tweaks the provisions for land contamination
- Intended audience: Consultants, planners, neighbourhood plan makers, town and parish councils, developers, house builders.
Paul Nathanail, Managing Director of Land Quality Management Ltd, will take you through NPPF2018 and associated policy documents in this webinar so you are ideally placed to help shape England's green and pleasant land over the coming months.