Watch this webinar, produced in collaboration with Land Quality Management (LQM), to hear advice on the recently updated National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF2018) and associated documents, including:
- Focuses on house building
- Partly addresses the interim recommendations of the Letwin review
- Affects the weight given to neighbourhood plans
- Seeks to embed good design to accelerate house building
- Tweaks the provisions for land contamination
- Intended audience: Consultants, planners, neighbourhood plan makers, town and parish councils, developers, house builders.
Speakers include Paul Nathanail, Professor of Engineering Geology and course director of Nottingham's BSc Environmental Geoscience. Paul is a director of CABERNET - the European brownfield regeneration network - and has studied the policies on brownfield reuse around the world.
To download the recording click here.
For more information on future webinars please see our events hub.
In partnership with: