A unique information-sharing and networking event for business leaders working in environmental consultancy
The Environment Analyst Business Summit is a popular and respected annual event aimed specifically at business leaders and executives within the environmental consulting and management sector.
Highly focused on specific issues currently affecting the sector, this unique, one-day event, brings together senior-level speakers from environmental consulting firms, Government & regulatory bodies, business analysts, contractors and client organisations. They will provide, first-hand, the latest thinking on a number of pertinent issues, including:
- Key policy drivers & priorities as Brexit looms - including government priorities for environmental protection and implementation of the 25-year Environment plan
- Reviewing the state of the UK and global environmental consultancy market, company dynamics, M&A, business opportunities & future outlook
- Leveraging digital transformation and disruptors to add value to your service proposition and environmental data management tools
- Client perspective on best practice for working with environmental consultants to address key corporate sustainability and asset management challenges
- Risk vs rewards in procurement, partnership and resourcing to achieve success in major project delivery
The summit provides a balanced mix of presentations, panel debates, designated Q&A time, and interactive roundtable sessions which, along with ample networking time, provide valuable opportunities to share opinions and experiences with your peers and maximise your time out of the office.
We recommend you bring your senior leadership teams to this event to get the most out of the day.
Exclusive offer for Environment Analyst corporate members only: If you are a corporate member you are eligible to send a second delegate free of charge. Members also enjoy discounts on delegate prices. If you are a corporate member and would like to claim your second delegate place please call or email us.
Environment Analyst is also holding a Pre-Summit Industry Leaders' Dinner on the 19th June 2018 in London - to book your place click here.
>> Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities
Environment Analyst is inviting appropriate sponsors and exhibitors to this event and, in doing so, to benefit from a complete promotional package in the lead up to the live event itself. To learn more about the full range of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities at this conference, download the 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Pack here, call +44 (0)203 637 2191, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.