Many regional economies have already commenced reopening on a phased basis in the current pandemic environment, and architecture, engineering and environmental consultancy firms are taking varying strategic measures to overcome continuing challenges.
To help Environment Analyst in partnership with BST Global and Consult Australia, is proud to bring you a free webinar 'Aftershocks & Opportunities Shaping the AEC Industry in Australasia' taking place on Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 09:00 SGT • 11:00 AEST • 13:00 NZST • 02:00 BST.
As built environment firms around the world continue to discuss rebuilding from the global pandemic, BST Global joins four industry powerhouses to understand the unique challenges and opportunities presented to those in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Join us during this important industry panel discussion as we explore potential reverberations, regional challenges and strategic business opportunities that consultancies are encountering and planning for as government reopenings progress.
The 90-Minute Panel Includes:
- Greg Lowe, Group Chief Executive, Beca, New Zealand
- Heang Fine WONG, Group Chief Executive Officer, Surbana Jurong, Singapore
- Ashley Wright, Chief Executive Officer, GHD, Australia
- Javier Baldor, Executive Vice President, BST Global, U.S.
- Eileen Canady, Director & Moderator, BST Global, U.S.