The third in this EIA webinars series, designed to help EIA practitioners understand and deliver better practice, changes up the approach and turns the tables on our resident expert - Josh Fothergill (Fothergill Training & Consulting Ltd). Josh will provide his perspective on any issues and questions you have about all things EIA.
Why not ask Josh about:
- Transboundary EIA and its implications after Brexit?
- Whether significance in EIA is simply materiality in planning under a different brand?
- What the regulations mean by co-ordinating an EIA with a HRA?
- Which bit of the EIA Regulations he’d most like to see re-written?
- Or anything else you’ve ever wanted answered on EIA…
Whether it is Regulations or good practice, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales or (possibly) further afield, Josh will apply his expansive knowledge to provide advice on some common and less common issues surrounding EIA.